Re: [AMBER] GPUs

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 19:13:10 -0400

As it says,

"Other cards not listed here may also be supported as long as they
correctly implement the Hardware Revision 3.0, 3.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.1 or
7.0 specifications."

The cards you mentioned should all conform to the specifications we need.
GTX-1050 has been discussed on this list in the past. If you can download
the software and run the test suite with good results, you should be ready
to go.

Dave