Re: [AMBER] Help on

From: Wesley Michael Botello-Smith <wmsmith.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 10:46:23 -0700

You could also consider using the 'native contacts' option to compute the
number of water residues in contact with your ASP at each frame.

As for membrane metrics, one option would be to use the cpptraj vector
command to compute the center of mass of the lipid headgroups in the
appropriate membrane leaflet over time and compare that with the center of
mass of the ASP group over time.