Re: [AMBER] Help on

From: Stephan Schott <schottve.hhu.de>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 19:32:21 +0200

Hi Elisa,
To do what Kenneth is suggesting you, I would recommend to take a look at
the vector command in the cpptraj manual. This would allow you to extract
the component of the distance in a certain direction. You could choose a
reference point like the center of mass of the last atom from your lipids
and evaluate the z-distance component only. A histogram of the distance
measurements should show you the bimodal behavior you are describing.
Hope it helps,