[AMBER] Help on

From: Elisa Pieri <elisa.pieri90.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 15:12:07 +0200

Hello everyone,

I'm running a simulation of a protein in membrane (explicit solvent). I
have a ASP residue that is located at the frontier between water and
membrane, and it is dynamically flipping from being embedded in the
membrane and facing the water. I would like to plot this property against
the time coordinate. Since I have no MM analysis background on this topic,
could you tell me what kind of analysis should/could I run (presumably with
cpptraj)?

Sorry for this trivial question..could you help me?

Elisa