Re: [AMBER] Fit the trajectory to the original inpcrd file

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 09:26:51 -0400

You can use cpptraj to do this. Please note that you have to rms-fit
*before* you image - once you rotate your coordinates they will no
longer align with the original unit cell vectors making imaging
impossible. The following input is an example:

parm myparm.parm7
reference original.inpcrd
autoimage
# This mask selects all non-water atoms. You may need to
# adjust it for your particular system.
rms reference !:WAT
trajout fit.nc

Hope this helps,