Re: [AMBER] implicit solvent

From: Chhaya Singh <chhayasingh014.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 01:03:23 +0530

There is one more thing I want to ask. I tried to keep the rgmax value = 20
or 25 as you suggested for the implicit solvent. but it showed error.
there is the paper I am giving the reference,
but they have used cutoff = 30 Angstrom. so how is it possible for them to
do?
and why I cannot do?
  http://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlepdf/2018/cp/c7cp08010g