[AMBER] Amber16 with AmberTools18

From: Shirin Jamshidi <shirinjamshidi.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 10:13:53 +0100

​​
We have got the licence for AMBER16 and we have been working with it after
installation with AmberTools17.
Now after reconfiguration our systems with new TITAN v GPUs we have got
problem in AMBER installation.

I tried to reinstall AMBER 16 combined AMBER Tools 17 and I have got this
error:
Error: Unsupported CUDA version 9.2 detected.
       AMBER 17 requires CUDA version 7.5, 8.0 or 9.0
Configure failed due to the errors above!

Then I tried to instal Amber 16 combined AMBER Tools 18 but it generates
two folder of amber16 and amber 18. It seems it is not possible to install
amber 16 and amberTools18.

Just was wondering if Amber16 could work with AmberTools18 as well. If not
what is the solution.

Thanks for any thought!
Shirin