Re: [AMBER] rism1d query

From: Leena Aggarwal <leena.hrc.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 18:00:25 +0530

Hi Rakesh

These warnings come while reading the input parameters of the script. I do
not know the exact meaning of these warnings but irrespective of the script
these always come while running the rism1d script. I think these are just
the starting warnings which indicate that all the input parameters
mentioned in the script are read correctly.
Your script is running correctly.