Re: [AMBER] Extract force for every atom in a 100ns MD run trajectory

From: Lod King <lodking407.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 13:45:49 -0700

Thank you.

Below is my parameter for a 10ms run.. it seems like I did not set up for
"ntwf"..

mplict_water
&cntrl
imin = 0,
irest = 1,
ntx = 5,
mplict_water
&cntrl
imin = 0,
irest = 1,
ntx = 5,
ioutfm = 1,
nstlim = 5000000,
dt = 0.002,
ntt = 3,
gamma_ln = 2.0,
ig = -1,
tempi = 300.0,
temp0 = 300.0,
ntp = 1,
ntb = 2,
ntc = 2,
ntf = 2,
cut = 12,
ntwr = 500,
ntpr = 500,
ntwx = 500,
ntwe = 500,
iwrap = 1,
ntr = 0,
/
$ewald
nfft1=128,
nfft2=108,
nfft3=96,
order=4,
/

if I am going to add this parameter in my input file, what value should I
put? default or any data I can refer to?