Re: [AMBER] Difference between frcmod and mdl parameters

From: Rakesh Srivastava <allahabad.21.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 09:44:12 +0530

Thanks Dac for your kind reply. I am using Amber16
and $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm/frcmod.ionsjc_spce file looks good but I do
not have any file $AMBERHOME/dat/rism1d/mdl/c_SPCE/Na+.mdl, rather there is
a folder $AMBERHOME/dat/rism1d/model which contains following files:

CIO.mdl Cl-.mdl DC4.mdl K+.mdl MG2.mdl Na+.mdl PL3.mdl Rb+.mdl
SPF.mdl TP3.mdl TP5.mdl
CL3.mdl Cs+.mdl IB.mdl Li+.mdl MOH.mdl NMA.mdl prepdat.pl SPC.mdl
T4E.mdl TP4.mdl

I do not have specific ion parameters for rism1d for different water
models. Do I have some installation problem ?

Thanks.

Rakesh Srivastava
Research Fellow
School of Computational & Integrative Sciences
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067
India