Re: [AMBER] Trajectory format

From: ATUL KUMAR <atul44_sit.jnu.ac.in>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 19:53:07 +0530

Dear Mr. Rodrigo, Thanks for your reply. I tried as you suggested in the
last mail but still, I am getting the following error:

*Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory
reference.*

*Backtrace for this error:*
*#0 0x7FEF8F56AB57*
*#1 0x7FEF8F56B15E*
*#2 0x7FEF8EA8054F*
*#3 0x7FEF8EADA668*
*#4 0x7FEF8F629728*
*#5 0x7FEF8F62DC5B*
*#6 0x409DE3 in intop_*
*./cur.in <http://cur.in>: line 8: 27478 Segmentation fault*

*Atul Kuamr jaiswal*
Research Scholar
School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
Centre for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (CCBB)
JNU,New Delhi
India.