Re: [AMBER] Net salt ions ouside the solvent box after AddIons

From: Kasprzak, Wojciech (NIH/NCI) [C] <"Kasprzak,>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:25:51 +0000

Dr. Case,

Thank you very much for your reply. I will keep an eye on the updates to ion placement in LEaP.

Best regards, Voytek Kasprzak

Wojciech (Voytek) K. Kasprzak (Contractor)
Bioinformatics Analyst
Basic Science Program
Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research
Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc.
Post Office Box B
Frederick, Maryland 21702
Phone: 301-846-5537