Re: [AMBER] water box with 64 molecules

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 19:14:48 -0700

Packmol has been used for this sort of thing, e.g.

https://www.ime.unicamp.br/~martinez/packmol/userguide.shtml

---
structure water.pdb
   number 2000
   inside cube 0. 0. 0. 40.
end structure
This section specifies that 2000 molecules of thewater.pdbtype, will be
placed inside a cube with minimum coordinates (/x/,/y/,/z/) = (0,0,0)
and maximum coordinates (40,40,40).
---
Bill