Re: [AMBER] Amber18 and CUDA 9.2

From: Nikolay N. Kuzmich <nnkuzmich.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 14:53:00 +0300

Dear David, Amber users and developers,

I have edited the aforementioned configure2 script and
successfully configured pmemd.cuda for CUDA 9.2. During the installation
messages like "warning: Instruction 'shfl' without '.sync' is deprecated
since PTX ISA version 6.0 and will be discontinued in a future PTX" occured
- it's hard to say if it's critical.
All the tests have been passed. The OS is OpenSuse Leap 15.0, the GPU in
use was
GeForce 970 GTX.
Please remind me how to set the seed value to be the same for different MD
runs - just to use the same ig value, ig>0?

Kind regards,
Nick

Message: 16