[AMBER] Extracting infromation from topology file

From: anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 11:06:23 +0530

Dear Amber users,

I have generated a Amber compatible topology file for a system that
contains protein and a bound-ligand. I wonder how to extract different
information from the topology file to reconfirm the system parameters. For
e.g., the ligand I am using posses total charge of +1e and, though I have
used correct prep and frcmod file for generating .top file, I would like to
reconfirm the total charge of the ligand in the generated .top file.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Anu