Re: [AMBER] Boost not linking when compiling on Mac

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 07:48:41 -0400

On Wed, May 02, 2018, Gustaf Olsson wrote:

> /Users/guolaa/SOFTWARE/amber18/bin/to_be_dispatched/antechamber: Fatal Error!
> Number of arguments is odd - arguments must come in pairs.
>
> Antechamber does point to the correct location however the error for
> antechamber refers to “to_be_dispatched”.

This is expected behavior: the actual antechamber binary executable
lives in $AMBERHOME/bin/to_be_dispatched. I think the reference to
"to_be_dispatched" is unlikely to cause much confusion, but it may be
that we can tweak the "Fatal error" message.

Note that the binary file for sqm does *not* reside in to_be_dispatched,
and the error you reported for it was different than the one above. I
guess we still don't know how the sqm problem arose.

....regards....dac