[AMBER] PhD/Junior position, AMBER sims DNA/RNA

From: Jiri Sponer <sponer.ncbr.muni.cz>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 12:54:35 +0200 (MEST)

Dear AMBER (DNA/RNA) users:

First, I do apologize to those not interested:

There is a PhD or Junior research position available in my group
starting Sep. 2018 within the framework of the ETN Eur. Training Network.
The core of the research will be based on
AMBER SIMULATIONS of DNA/RNA
and potentially ligand/protein simulations.

Topic:
ADVANCED COMPUTIONAL STUDIES OF STRUCTURAL DYNAMICS OF DNA AND RNA SYSTEMS

While we are quite flexible regarding the exact research (as we have
very experienced team) we need a candidate with prior experience
in computational studies of nucleic acids. I think we have quite
recognized research in studies of nucleic acids and can offer
interesting research.

The candidate must hold the equivalent of a Czech Master's degree
from an institution of recognized standing (four or five year
undergraduate degree), and must have no more than four years of
full-time research experience, and must NOT have been awarded a
doctoral degree at the time of recruitment.

Thus, translated into a common language, it is suitable either as full
PhD or for someone who did not yet formally finish PhD.

In case you are interested please contact me at sponer.ncbr.muni.cz
or use the official contact at the attached flyer.
Please DO NOT REPLY to this e-mail.

For full details about our research, see our homepage

https://www.ibp.cz/en/research/departments/structure-and-dynamics-of-nucleic-aci
ds/info-about-the-department

Best wishes, Jiri
Jiri Sponer
Professor of Biochemistry
Head of Department of Structure and Dynamics of Nucleic Acids
Institute of Biophysics
Czech Academy of Sciences
Kralovopolska 135
CZ-61265 Brno