Re: [AMBER] Issue running alanine scanning

From: pancham lal Gupta <panchamlalgupta.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 11:35:36 -0400

Could you email what are the masks for complex, protein and ligands?

And, you can always check the number of atoms in prmtop by using cpptraj.
$ cpptraj -p prmtop_file_name
>> parminfo

Output --
*Topology prmtop contains 34622 atoms.*
        Title: default_name
        10661 residues.
        10453 molecules.
        34652 bonds (32947 to H, 1705 other).
        6005 angles (3684 with H, 2321 other).
        14711 dihedrals (7467 with H, 7244 other).
        Box: Trunc. Oct.
        10441 solvent molecules.
        Final solute residue is 220
        GB radii set: modified Bondi radii (mbondi)

parminfo command will let you know the number of atoms in any prmtop. Then
you can simply sum the number of atoms in protein and ligand prmtop files
to find out which one has the wrong number of atoms.

Pancham