Re: [AMBER] Issue running alanine scanning

From: Núbia Prates <nnubiaits.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 19:00:00 +0000

>Do you have the same problem without asking for alanine scanning?

No, I don't.

> Is the above the entire error message?

This is the entire error message :

 File "/home/amber16/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MMPBSA_mods/parm_setup.py", line 876, in _validate
    raise PrmtopError('Complex natom != receptor natom + ligand natom')
PrmtopError: Complex natom != receptor natom + ligand natom
Exiting. All files have been retained.

Is it possible, instead of following the alanine scanning tutorial, to calculate the free energy of a mutate protein-protein complex just as the tutorial for a non-mutated complex?