Re: [AMBER] Count water in active site

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 09:17:39 -0400

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply here. I'm really behind on answering emails.

You could potentially use the 'watershell' command and use an atom
mask that specifies only your active site. Note that 'watershell' is
OpenMP or CUDA-enabled, so you'll get results faster using OpenMP or
CUDA variants of cpptraj for that command.

-Dan