Re: [AMBER] Volume occupied during MD

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 09:24:00 -0400

Hi,

If you use the latest GitHub version of cpptraj
(https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj) the total volume occupied by
voxels from the volmap command each frame is saved as <set
name>[totalvol]. Note that unless you're doing some kind of fitting to
remove global translations/rotations, they will be included in the
volume estimates.

Hope this helps,

-Dan