Re: [AMBER] Extracting forces from the mdcrd file

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 09:14:12 -0400

Hi,

If you getting the forces in an ASCII format, you can try:

trajin combined.nc usefrcascoords
trajout forces.crd
go

This will print the forces to 'forces.crd' in Amber ASCII trajectory
format which is relatively simple to parse and is described here:
http://ambermd.org/formats.html#trajectory

-Dan

>>> Saint-Petersburg