Re: [AMBER] Extracting forces from the mdcrd file

From: Nikolay N. Kuzmich <nnkuzmich.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 13:41:16 +0300

Dear Dan,

thank you, the file forces.nc has been saved.
I would like to ask you and other Amber users for advice
how to obtain the forces values from resulting nc file.

All the best,
Nick

Hi,

Were you running cpptraj interactively or via an input script? If
interactively you need to type 'run' or 'go' to initiate trajectory
processing.

-Dan