[AMBER] protons

From: Carlos Romero <carlos.rom.74he.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 18:36:13 -0500

Hi dear Amber Users:

I try to analyze the effect of protons in a molecule. I have simulated Na+
and Li+ succesfully (AMBER14 has force fields for both) but I could not
insert H+. I tried insert them using xleap:
xleap> mol = loadpdb > edit mol > insert H > select H > edit selected
residues >
I changed ATOM NAME, CHARGE, etc. but Xleap quit suddenly.

When I tried to add H without change ATOM NAME and charge, when save prmtop
and inpcrd files, a message appears " could not find atom type for residues
H"

Could someone help me insert H+ atom as an ion?

I appreciate yor help.

Regards.