[AMBER] When did SCEE and SCNB make it into the force-field files

From: Karl Kirschner <k.n.kirschner.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 15:28:08 +0200

Hi all

  I have a historical question - when (or what version) of Amber/AmberTools
enabled the use of 1-4 scaling factors for specific torsion parameters
within the force-field dat files (i.e. in the torsion right-hand-side
comment section)? For example, Glycam06 and Lipid14 now uses that. I think
I narrowed it down to AmberTools 13 (ca 2012?), but I wanted to verify that.

Thanks,
Karl

Karl. N. Kirschner, Ph.D.
International Chair
University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
Grantham-Allee 20, 54757 Sankt Augustin, Germany
Twitter: .k_n_kirschner <https://twitter.com/k_n_kirschner>