Re: [AMBER] RNA with Amber16

From: Christina Bergonzo <cbergonzo.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 08:58:36 -0400

Hi Elisa,

If you take a look at the leap.RNA.OL3 file, you can read that there is no
'URA' residue name unless you modify lines 97-100.
'DU' would be specific to DNA, and not specified in this file (nor anywhere
else).

You can simply use C, A, G, and U for RNA, or the R prefix: RU, RC, RA, RG.

Hope this helps,

Christina