Re: [AMBER] RDF

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 16:13:46 -0300

Hi Marcelo,

The total number of water molecules within a certain distance from the central atom is the area under the curve at that distance, as given in the ‘intrude’ file. In your case, since you gave this file the same as the ‘outfilename' (radial.dat), it would be the data in the 3rd column in the file.

To plot that with xmgrace you need to open it with the -nxy flag:

  ]$ xmgrace -nxy radial.dat

HTH,

Gustavo Seabra.