Re: [AMBER] amber coordinates in VMD

From: pancham lal Gupta <panchamlalgupta.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 09:30:28 -0500

Hello,

What program are you using in AmberTools?

Try this in VMD
>> vmd prmtop_file_name -rst7 co-ordinate_file_with_no_of_atoms_on_top
I think, this should work.

If not, then try these -

*solution-1File with total numbers on top is called restart file. We can
use cpptraj to convert into crd file. This cpptraj command will output
coordinate file without total number on top. >> cpptraj -p prmtop_file_name
-y co-ordinate_file_with_no_of_atoms_on_top -x file.crd*

*solution -2*
>> sed -i '2d' crd_file # This command will delete first two lines.

Pancham