[AMBER] add vertical lines for initial and final angle

From: Rosellen, Martin <martin.rosellen.16.ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 12:41:27 +0000

Hi all,

I want to add vertical lines to my histograms at the position of the initial and final angle values. With cpptraj after reading in parm and trajin, I generate histograms like this:

multidihedral phi_26 phi resrange 26 out phi_26.agr
go
multihist phi_26[*] out hist.phi_26.agr normint min -180 max 180 step 1
stat all out stat.phi_26.dat
go

In the stats I find the initial and final angle value.

Is there a way to tell cpptraj to add vertical lines or do you maybe know how to add this information to the header of the xmgrace .agr files later on?

cheers
Martin