Re: [AMBER] EULA/NVIDIA

From: Chris Neale <candrewn.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 20:27:40 -0700

Dear Adrian:

are you able to get clarification about what "small-scale" means? Academic
startup funds could easily permit 20 nodes, each with 4 commodity GTX
cards. It's unclear if this is considered small-scale. I am sure one can
find out by simply trying to buy it, but if small-scale means one node with
4 cards, even if just one research group is using it, then that restriction
is going to have a noticeable impact over time.

Thank you,
Chris.