[AMBER] EULA/NVIDIA

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 17:31:20 -0500

Dear members of the Amber community.

You have seen the emails regarding the new User Agreement from NVIDIA
regarding proper uses for the GeForce cards.

This point was raised by several people during a meeting with NVIDIA,
and this is the response we received, which as far as I am concerned, it
is the official word from NVIDIA.

One can agree or disagree with some points, but again, as fra as I am
concerned, it solved properly most of the points we were worried about.

Adrian