[AMBER] distance restrain for group of residues

From: ARMIN HODAEI <ahodaei15.ku.edu.tr>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 01:19:56 +0200

Dear Amber Users,

       I am trying to restrain the distance of a group of residues on a
protein. I know that I have to use "sander" and impose NMR restraints(based
on AMBER manual). But as far as I understand, I have to do it for every
atom, and there are lots of atoms in these target residues. So is there a
better way to just use the residue numbers, and fix the initial distances,
in a way that they would not change during the MD simulations?

Sincerely,
--
Armin Hodaei
Department of Physics,