Re: [AMBER] MD run saving only 250 frames

From: Jeyaram R A <ra.jeyaram.vit.ac.in>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 07:14:29 +0000

Hi,
             The Amber trajectory file is depending upon the nstlim and ntwx. In your case nstlim = 25,000,000 and ntwx = 10,000 so definitely you will get 2500 frames. But you mentioned you got only 250 frames, i can't believe this. Meantime your ntpr = 1000, so will get 25000 mdout files. How many out files you got from the simulation?, My suggestion is if you are reducing the ntpr = 500 and ntwx = 500 you will get 50,000 out files and 50,000 frames.

with regards,
R. A. Jeyaram