Re: [AMBER] Equilibration

From: Lizelle Lubbe <LBBLIZ002.myuct.ac.za>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 07:23:36 +0000

Dear Sara,

I have simulating the same protein and experienced some issues in the past regarding the catalytic zinc ion. Did you derive your own metal coordination site parameters for these simulations?

Kind regards

Lizelle Lubbe

PhD (Chemical Biology) candidate
Department of Integrative Biomedical Sciences
University of Cape Town
South Africa