Re: [AMBER] Equilibration

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 22:39:42 -0800

Dear Sara,

I am not the best expert here, since I have never modeled a protein, but
modulo that, it seems like a reorientation of the dangling 19 residues
would not be such a big deal. It would help to see the model with both
orientations showing, to see what the difference is, since it appears
like it is a stable mode shift vs. just flapping around.

Hopefully someone with more applied experience will chime in.

Bill