Re: [AMBER] Query about the Glucose Parameters

From: Aashish Bhatt <aashish.ph16221.inst.ac.in>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 10:18:15 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I need to specify that i have executed this calculation for better
understanding of force field. So I used simple glucose molecule because the
parameter of glucose is already available in amber.
In the next step, i have created glucose structure and optimized the same
in Gaussian with b3lyp/6-31* method. After optimization, i have calculated
the ESP charge from #P HF/6-31G* SCF=Tight Pop=MK
IOp(6/33=2,6/41=10,6/42=17) method. I have used resp charge by the
"*antechamber
-i quer.log -fi gout -o quer.mol2 -fo mol2 -c resp" *command. Afterwards i
prepared the .lib file and then made topology and coordinate file.

Regards
Aashish