Re: [AMBER] Does amber16 support gaussian16?

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 17:44:21 -0600

> On Nov 21, 2017, at 9:37 AM, 闵媛 <minyuan.mail.ustc.edu.cn> wrote:
>
> Thank you for your reply.
> I mean the QM calculations involved parts.
> 1. Learning the tutorial "heme enzyme building", I used gaussian16.

I don’t have g16 access, so I don’t know what is the answer. Someone asked me this question before and I suggested him to have a try. I have not heard back from him yet. I will tell you after hearing back from him.

> 2. For QM/MM, does amber16 support g16?

I don’t know the answer. Andy and his co-workers developed the QM/MM interface with Gaussian.

Andy, does AMBER16 supports g16?

Kind regards,
Pengfei