[AMBER] the CYX problem of generation parm7 crd files by AT17

From: jacky zhao <jackyzhao010.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 07:14:49 +0800

Hi
  We have used AT17 to generate the parm7 and crd files. The error message
indicated that the CYX may not be recognized properly. I have attached the
error message and pdb file below.

However, the same pdb file can generate parm7 and crd files by using AT16.

Anyone can give some suggestions?

Thank you for taking your time.

[image: 内嵌图片 1]

--
Lei Zhao, Ph.D.
International Joint Cancer Institute of the Second Military Medical