Re: [AMBER] suggestion for a GTX 1080

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 01:06:38 +0100

Hi Ilhan,

In principle any GTX1080 will work. Some just tend to be more reliable than others. Also the custom fan design ones tend to only be good for single GPU configurations but if that is what you plan then most models should work fine. I tend to recommend avoiding the super overclocked versions but the 1080 silicon is now sufficiently mature that those are probably okay as well these days. Just be sure to test it upon arrival.

This one will probably work well for you and is fairly cheap: http://amzn.to/2AG6HPu <http://amzn.to/2AG6HPu>

All the best
Ross