Re: [AMBER] the CYX problem of generation parm7 crd files by AT17

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:33:40 -0500

hi

the error message is here:

WARNING: There is a bond of 6.744147 angstroms between:

------- .R<CYX 137>.A<CB 5> and .R<CYX 198>.A<O 10>

This is a known bug in pdb4amber in AT17 that incorrectly write the CONECT
record.

You can either
1. delete the wrong CONECT record in the output pdb and explicitly create
the bond between S-S

e.g: http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial18/section1.htm

2. correct the CONECT field.

PS: Other might have better experience about tleap.

Hai