Re: [AMBER] Vector math: a couple of questions

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 18:43:20 +0200

The manual doesn’t say that v1, v2 are masks. That was my erroneous interpretation.

If I want to calculate angle deviations from a specific reference structure can I set up the reference first e.g.

reference X-ray.pdb parm X-ray.pdb [A]

and then use

vectormath reference [A] vec1 VA vec2 VB out vec.dat dotangle

Many thanks for your help

George