Re: [AMBER] Vector math: a couple of questions

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 12:30:02 -0400

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 2:42 PM, George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com> wrote:
> vectormath vec1 v1 vec2 v2 dotangle out dotproduct.dat name acos(|V1|*|V2|)
>
> Where v1 and v2 are masks of the type :res_start-res_end

The 'vec1' and 'vec2' keywords are for specifying previously
calculated or read in vector data sets. So you could for example
create the vector data beforehand with the 'vector' command:

vector VA :1 :10
vector VB :11 :20
vectormath vec1 VA vec2 VB out vec.dat dotangle

Hope this helps,

-Dan

PS - Out of curiosity, where does it say that v1 and v2 should be
masks? That's incorrect and I need to fix it.