Re: [AMBER] barostat with large coupling constant

From: R zu <rzu512.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 12:16:53 -0400

I am sorry about the point of Berendsen barostat.

One comparison of the barostats says it doesn't give the correct average.

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/acs.jctc.5b00748

The reference 5 and 6 link to the the flying ice cube problem, and
collective motion artifacts.

I guess the problem is that it would take forever to get the correct
average?