Re: [AMBER] How to save reimaged trajectory file during MD?

From: Ravi Abrol <raviabrol.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 06:37:27 -0700

Hi Elvis,
Thanks for your email. My question was different.

I want to save the .nc files during MD in such a way that I don't need to
use cpptraj later to reimage/center etc.
The .rst files are written during MD and they don't need to be reimaged in
my experience, so can't the .nc
be written that way during MD?

Ravi