Re: [AMBER] How to save reimaged trajectory file during MD?

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 07:37:11 +0000

HI,
BY default AMBER16 will save trajectories and restart files in netcdf format . However, you must not zip the netcdf trajectories, as cpptraj cannot read those zipped netcdf trajectories.
IF you have saved amber trajectories, you can load the trajectories in cpptraj and save them as netcdf trajectories.
Use this command
parm <name>.prmtop
trajin <name>.[mdcrd/crd]
autoimage