Re: [AMBER] CpHMD: seeking clarification

From: Eric Lang <eric.lang.bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 10:29:50 +0000

Hi George,

This is not surprising as using CpHMD all the Glu and Asp residues chosen to be titrable will become neutral and the His residues will become positively charged (You have probably renamed them AS4, GL4 and HIP in your PDB). This is explained in the Mongan paper for example.

Cheers,

Eric

--
Eric Lang
BrisSynBio Postdoctoral Research Associate Modelling