Re: [AMBER] Problem with parallel install

From: Maria Clelia Milletti <mmilletti.emich.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 10:35:58 -0400

Thank you, that worked.
I am now trying to install the parallel version on a different machine,
older but also a 12-core MacPro running OS 12.10.6
The ./configure -mpi gnu in $AMBERHOME is successful, but when I 'make
test', every test fails. I have attached the diff and log files.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Maria C. Milletti
Professor of Chemistry
503A Science Complex