[AMBER] AmberTools 17 incomplete compilation

From: D L S Dinuka <senal.ichemc.edu.lk>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 18:01:04 +0530

Dear Amber users,

I have been trying to compile AmberTools17 with Amber16 engine on Ubuntu 16.04 platform. I followed the exact procedure as mentioned in wiki by Jason to compile Amber(serial)
http://jswails.wikidot.com/installing-amber14-and-ambertools14
As far as the test runs and compile log shows everything is successful with no errors. I have also ran 100 ns of production successfully via pmemd so the engine works. But when I check ParmEd, Parmchk2, and ambpdb files they are incomplete. What can be the cause?

Thankyou

D L Senal Dinuka
Graduate Chemist (ICHEMC)
+94 77 627 4678