Re: [AMBER] Could not import Amber Python modules when using mdout_analyzer.py

From: jacky zhao <jackyzhao010.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 20:31:26 +0800

I have viewed mdout_analyzer.py. Due to mmpbsa.MPI.py is running without
any problem, I think there are some errors when import the modules below:

from tkFileDialog import askopenfilenames
from Tkinter import Tk, BOTH
import matplotlib
matplotlib.use('TkAgg')
try:
    from mdoutanalyzer import __version__, __author__, __date__
    from mdoutanalyzer.graphproperties import GraphControlWindow
    from mdoutanalyzer.mdout import AmberMdout, OpenMMMdout
    from mdoutanalyzer.toplevel_app import MdoutAnalyzerApp

Anyone can give some suggestions?

Thanks a lot