Re: [AMBER] Error in quasiharmonic calculation: prmtop file?

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 12:07:38 -0400

Hi,

The fact that cpptraj's output stops during the Action setup phase
indeed indicates some error occurred with cpptraj. Were there any
other error messages written? The ones from cpptraj just start with
'Error:'.

-Dan

PS - @mmpbsa.py devs: Is stderr from cpptraj captured by mmpbsa.py and
directed somewhere?